The complete solution to
Temperature Condition Monitoring
InduEye TERMO is an InduEye Smart Monitoring product with wich you can diagnose heating and rotating equipment, check the temperature in hazardous parts in a process and test electric motors in the following machines:
- Furnaces, Kilns and boilers.
- Pipeline, steam traps.
- Drum dryers, belt press, centrifuge decanters.
- Pumps, motors, fans, compressors, and turbines.
- Centrifugal separators, blowers, agitators, expenders, and heat exchangers.
- Thermostatic filters.
It is designed to work in extreme environments and is ATEX compliant, which makes it suitable for multiple industrial sectors such as oil and gas, chemicals and cement. A flexible and scalable solution that will allow you to make a smooth transition to Industry 4.0.
If you would like to have the right part in the right place, at the right time, contact us!
InduEye TERMO® is a complete IoT platform designed for the industry and composed of the following 3 components and a cloud dashboard:
- Thermogenerator: our awarded and patented thermoelectric generator.
- Sensor: An industrial temperature sensor (PT100/PT1000).
- Node: a wireless IoT device for communication or a wireless IoT device plus a 3rd Party LoRaWAN gateway for LoRaWAN communications.
- Daevis: it is our data processing and monitoring center, where all data is presented in a highly customizable dashboard.
Always on, always monitored
The industry requires large display formats and more flexible control data. Currently, the SCADA platforms are highly expensive, inflexible and too little handling capacity.
DAEVIS (stands for Dynamic AEInnova VISualizer) is our proprietary cloud-based web monitoring dashboard. It is flexible, customizable, and deployed in the cloud or on-premises (installed on client-server). Complete control of any process, anywhere, and control the power of historical and real-time alerts, telegram notifications, and predictive maintenance tools.