Cookies are text files which are downloaded onto the user’s computer terminal (desktop, laptop, mobile telephone, etc.) and which are stored in the browser memory. The data contained in cookies can be analysed by AEInnova to improve the websites’ usefulness and offer more personalized information and services.
Browsing data collected by cookies are anonymous and are not associated to any person. Personal information must be provided explicitly to AEInnova by the user.
The user may delete or disable cookies from the browser’s settings page. In this case, the website will continue to operate, but without the advantages of personalization. For more information on the use, management and settings of cookies on browsers, we recommend you consult the website http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
According to the organization that manages them:
- Own. These cookies are sent via a computer or domain managed by AEInnova to the user’s terminal.
- Third-party. These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal via a computer or domain not managed by AEInnova. In this case they also include cookies installed by AEInnova which collect information managed by third parties. Third-party cookies may be used to measure and analyse the behaviour of users in order to improve their experience on the AEInnova website.
According to the time they remain enabled:
- Session. They collect data while the user browses the AEInnova website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or delete themselves when the browser is closed.
- Persistent. They are saved on the user’s terminal. They expire after a medium or long period, or never.
According to their purpose:
- Technical. They are necessary for a successful browsing experience on the website.
- Personalization. They allow the user to define the characteristics of the browsing experience on the website.
- Analytic. They allow AEInnova to analyse browsing carried out by the user in order to monitor the use of the website, and also to produce statistics on the most visited content, the number of visitors, etc.
The purpose of the cookies used by AEInnova are as follows:
- Technical. The purpose of this type of cookie is to ensure satisfactory website browsing. This type of cookie enables the system to recognize the users who have registered and remember their user name and password, among other functions.
- Personalization. These cookies enable the user to access AEInnova’s website with certain predefined general features, such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from where the service is accessed. This user information enables AEInnova to offer a better, more personalized service.
- Analytic. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow users’ activity to be measured, tracked and studied in order to add improvements to AEInnova‘s websites, applications and platforms. AEInnova reported that the web site uses Google Analytics, an analytical service web provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).